Home Culture Philadelphia Eagles All or Nothing Episode 2 Recap & Breakdown
Justin (@JustinJBradley on Twitter) and Deibs (@mrcrockpot on Twitter) recap and discuss the top Eagles takeaways from the second episode of All or Nothing.
Discussion Topics include…
- Our least favorite memories from all the dropped passes and fumbles vs the Detroit Lions
- What happened to Nelson Agholor?
- Brandon Graham is allowed to eat chicken wings during the NFL season?!
- Being jealous of the massive Nerf war at Dallas Goedert and Avonte Maddox’s house
- Carson Wentz gets the Eagles on track vs Green Bay
- The horrible start from Avonte Maddox and his injury
- Reaction to the victory and what it meant at the point in the season
- Final thoughts and grading the episode
If you like what you see, please be sure to like & subscribe to the TPL YouTube Channel! Thank you so much for watching! Our episode 2 review and breakdown will be dropping in the near future!