Eagles injury report:
WR Michael Walker – foot (carted off during practice)
OG Isaac Seumalo – hamstring
DB Grayland Arnold – hamstring
EDGE Genard Avery – groin
TE Jason Croom – knee
CB Craig James – foot
WR John Hightower – groin
WR DeVonta Smith – knee
LB JaCoby Stevens – hamstring
LB Davion Taylor – calf
OT Casey Tucker – biceps
Training Camp Notes & Observations
- Craig James came out in a walking boot.
- Andre Dillard went to the medical tent with trainers and then left the field limping.
- Devonta Smith did some light work on the side with other injured players & trainers.
- Brandon Brooks (Hamstring) was back in practice & took 1st team reps.
- Jordan Mailata got 1st team reps at left tackle.
- Jalen Hurts started 3 for 3 in 11 on 11’s including a nice throw to Zach Ertz for a 20+ yard completion.
- WR Michael Walker was carted off the field.
- K’von Wallace went to the medical tent under his own power. He then went inside the facility.
- Steven Nelson broke up a screen play intended for Jalen Reagor.
- Joe Flacco had 2 nice passes early to Quez Watkins & Greg Ward.
- The defense showed a 5 defensive line set again.
- Darius Slay had a PBU on a pass intended for Jalen Reagor. Jalen Hurts got the ball out a little late.
- Darius Slay and Steven Nelson both had solid days.
- Jalen Hurts continues to heavily target both Zach Ertz and Dallas Goedert.