The full crew is back with this week’s episode! Shane, Tom, and Dave recap and react to chapters 23-27. There was a lot to unpack in these action-filled chapters, our hosts went over:
- Deep afterlife talk!
- The ferryman…would the “Devil’s Anus” from Thor be more efficient?
- What if Roger went back with the Gyptians?
- Tialys and Salmakia come full circle in their support for Lyra
- Lord Roke has his solo…and it was glorious
- Mrs. Coulter tries to save the World
- Lyra slips…and we all lose our minds
- One of our favorite characters returns!
- Mary Malone’s outer body experience
- Father Gomez channels his inner John Pilgrim
We had a lot of fun with this episode and hope you all enjoy! With only 11 chapters left, we’re in the final stretch here heading toward the premiere of the show.