76ers Pre Draft Notes June 3rd

The 76ers worked out six prospects on Monday, June 3rd in preparation for the Draft. Among them were:

Terence Davis (Mississippi)
Luguentz Dort (Arizona State)
Zach Hankins (Xavier)
Terry Harris (North Carolina A&T)
Garrison Mathews (Lipscomb)
Naz Reid (Louisiana State)

Let’s walk through the key participants who stood out. 

Terence Davis Twitter: @terencedavisjr IG: @terencedavisjr

Davis, 22 from Ole Miss, stood out today in flashes of live play. He shot the ball well in the late play and had a nice pass in the pick-and-roll. 

Started 32 games as a senior averaging 15.2 points, 5.8 rebounds, 3.5 assists, and 1.6 steals in 31.0 minutes per game, while shooting 44% from the field, 37% from three-point range, and 77% from the free-throw line.

All-SEC Second Team. Scored a season-high 30 point at Butler (11/16). Scored 20+ points nine times as a senior. Scored a team-high 17 points against Oklahoma in the Second Round of the NCAA Tournament.

Visit our video section for post workout interview. 

Terry Harris Twitter: @terryharris115 IG: @terryharris15

Terry Harris is the 23 year old brother of Tobias Harris from NC A&T. Harris spoke favorably of his brother and his time in Philadelphia. He has been working out in California since the season ended. 

Transferred from Eastern Michigan to North Carolina A&T. Harris started 26 games as a senior averaging 8.1 points, 2.8 rebounds in 20.6MPG. Shot 42% overall, 41% from three, and 83% from the line.

Had season high 27 points, 7 rebounds, including 8-11 from three against Presbyterian.

Luguentz Dort Twitter: @luguentz IG: @luthebeast

Luguentz Dort, 20, has the physical profile of a competitive defensive minded guard in the mold of Marcus Smart. At 6’4″ 215, Lu is a power downhill player who attacks the rim at every opportunity. 

Started 33 games for ASU averaging 16.1 points, 4.3 rebounds, 2.3 assists and 1.5 steals in 31.5 minutes per game, shooting .405 from the field, .307 from three-point range, and .700 from the free-throw line.

All-Pac-12 Second Team… Pac-12 All-Defensive Team… Pac-12 All-Freshman Team… Pac-12 Rookie of the Year. Dort joins Jahii Carson (Co-Freshman of the Year in 2012-13), Ike Diogu (2002-03), Jamal Faulkner (1990-91), and Byron Scott (1979-80) as Sun Devils to win FOY.

Registered season highs of 33 points, 12 rebounds, 6 assists, 4 steals, and 2 blocks. 

Additional notes: 

 

Sr. Director of Scouting Vince Rozman