A shorter reading this week, but that didn’t stop us from having our longest The Way of Kings episode yet! Part Three takes us back to Kharbranth with Shallan as a POV and of course continuing with the staple of the story so far, Kaladin. Shane and Tom recap chapters 29-33, as well as:
- Discussion questions and tidbits from our reddit post on the r/stormlight_archive page
- The Parshendi and Parshmen relation
- Dissecting Shallan’s drawing of King Taravangian
- First impressions of Bridge Four’s newest member, Lopen
- Analyzing Jasnah’s heresy, studies, and what she could be looking for regarding the voidbringers
- We go over ALL the epigraphs so far
We had a lot to discuss this episode in large part because of user submitted questions and discussions, so keep those coming! For our next episode, we’ll be reading up to and including chapter 42. Thanks for listening, and be sure to let us know what you thought of this week’s episode on reddit or Twitter!